08/27/2014 Registration for 2014-2015
We are now accepting registration for new students (violin, viola, cello, and piano).
Classes will begin the week of September 8th. To register, follow the instructions on our Registration Page. The August 26th deadline mentioned on this page was intended for early registration, aimed especially at continuing students. We urge you to register as soon as possible, however, as class times now available are limited.
If you have questions about registration that are not answered on our website, please phone the CCSA office at 487-3606. If you get the answering machine, please leave a message with your phone number and a good time for us to call you back.
08/27/2014 Group Classes Begin October 6th
The following regular group classes are scheduled to begin October 6th.
- Reading Orchestra: Wednesdays, 4:00-4:45 Finnish American Heritage Center
- KYSO: Wednesdays, 5:00-6:30 Finnish American Heritage Center
- Cello/Viola Group (all levels) - Thursdays, 5:00-6:00 EL Wright Building
- Violin Book I - Wednesdays, 4:00-4:45 Finnish American Heritage Center
- Violin Book II - Mondays, 6:00 EL Wright Buildling
- Beginning Parent violin class - Mondays, 7:00 EL Wright
- Continuing Parent Violin Class - Mondays 7:45 El Wright
New this year......FIDDLING, Thursdays, 6:00 El Wright Building, beginning October 9th. The fiddling class is open to any students and instrument late book I and up. Students will learn fiddle technique, accompanying, "chopping" improvising drumming, singing and there might be some guitar or mandolin as well. There will be many guest instructors for this class. Parents are welcome! Students who play other instruments such as guitar, drums, or just want to sing are encouraged to do join. There is an additional fee for fiddling - $100 per family for the year.
The mission of the Copper Country Suzuki Association is to enrich the lives of people we serve with high quality, affordable music instruction for young artists of all backgrounds.
Content last updated: 8/27/2014